harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mackie Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [harmony-demo-1] Issues in JComponent Fixed
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:35:39 GMT
Hi Alexei,

Sorry for the late reply. Our semester is approaching the mid terms and I've
had to complete a few assignments. Started working on some patches today
again.

I took your advice and started trying out things and made some good
progress. I have gotten the hang of how to approach the whole project now.

I thought the DebugGraphics class wasn't supposed to implement that method.
That's why I took that measure to correct the error. (by checking for type).

I ran the whole swing test suite and got 137 errors. (Fixed up 2 today and
just submitted the patch). I ran it through Eclipse.

Regards,

Tharindu