harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "András Belicza" <icz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Half-way point
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 13:24:22 GMT
As my GSoC2008 project, I was working on the policytool. The GUI is almost
done, policytool is able to read and save policy files if we use only the
direct text editing.

I made 2 wiki pages, 1 about policytool in general, and 1 development
documentation page. They are not complete, but I think enough to get started
with the implementation. Here are the links:

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Policytool
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/PolicytoolDev

My plans for the second half is to finish the GUI, write the policy text
parser (to model it as a tree for the GUI editor panel) so the 2 editor
panels can be connected, write a keystore parser/checker (or use the one in
Harmony if suitable), to complete the documentation and to do testing.

Regards,
    András