harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Lagoshin" <ayzen.q...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Half-way point
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:51:40 GMT
Hello all.

I'm working on RTF parser project and I've already created a partial
implementation of parser (Issues in Jira [1] and [2]).
The first part of GSoC was somewhat hard for me, I had several personal
problems which have taken most of my time.
In the last part I'm planning to finish my parser and to create RTF writer
implementation.

2008/7/15, Sian January <sianjanuary@googlemail.com>:

> For those of you that haven't been following the Google Summer of Code
> timetable, we have just reached the half-way point of the programme!  We
> have several students in Harmony who are doing some really good work on
> their projects.  Could I invite all our students to post a brief update to
> this list on what they have been doing in the first half of the programme,
> how they are getting on and what they plan to do for the second half of it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sian
>

> --
> Unless stated otherwise above: