harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixing HARMONY-1187 is a matter of decision
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:15:42 GMT
Just so I understand, you're saying that an instance of URLConnection is
assumed to be a JarURLConnection and in some cases it's not. I don't know
that there's much to decide. If the API says URLConnection and there's no
documentation/comment/assertion to indicate that is MUST be a
JarURLConnection, then the code needs to be patched to support this
condition. It's probably just some quickly written code that no one came
back to.

Do you have a suggested patch for fixing the class?

-Nathan