harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time Zone Question
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:57:47 GMT
Floats should not be needed, nor would they be precise. The offset is based
on the number of milliseconds.

I believe the code example showed something like this -

     new SimpleTimeZone(6 * ONE_HOUR, XXX)

To do a half you could just create a new constant and do something like this
-

    new SimpleTimeZone(5 * ONE_HOUR + HALF_HOUR, XXX)

-Nathan