harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Board report due
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:55:58 GMT
Hi Tim,

You mentioned  "new appletviewer tool" and "initial version of unpack200
tool" in the previous board report, so you may want to remove "new
appletviewer and unpack200 tools" from the current one.  "Completion of the
unpack200 implementation" is still valid though.

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: