harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] svn up errors?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:23:42 GMT
Do we really need to commit it, if single local mod solves the problem for you?
I mean, there is a reason to have externals imported via http: the
whole workspace should be fetchable with plain http. Otherwise
federated build does not do well in clean env, and we had a few
complaints about that.
--
Alexey