harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r662020 [1/4] - in /harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm: em/src/ gc_gen/src/common/ gc_gen/src/finalizer_weakref/ gc_gen/src/gen/ gc_gen/src/jni/ gc_gen/src/los/ gc_gen/src/mark_compact/ gc_gen/src/mark_sweep/ gc_gen/src/semi_space/ gc_g
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:28:59 GMT
Nathan,

I was half way to fix assertion in gc_gen. Then blocker showed up
related to SPECjvm2008. I just decided to postpone fixing the issue
allowing guys working with SPECs to do evaluation of performance
related JIRAs.

I'll get back to this type change as soon as (and if) I'll be able to
get SPECjvm2008.

WBR,
    Pavel.