harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a single module
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 06:10:06 GMT
Hello Tharindu,

I'm sorry for being silent for a while. The error message you got
indicated that VM was not functioning properly. You can check VM build
using the following commands.
$ cd working_vm
$ ant test

There were commits from Pavel on VM interface. This might worth to
re-compile the whole VM build from scratch using "ant clean build".

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei