harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Migration to testNG?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 06:04:30 GMT
We already have a impassioned debate for these two cadidate[1].
IMHO, TestNG is more rounded and powful.
It seems that TestNG has more features that Junit don't[2].

For Hamcrest assert, it is interesting and should valueable to us.
I think there is no doubt that we could include them with TestNG.
It should be a independent library. (Corrent me if i was wrong)

[1] http://markmail.org/message/w25yywlbjeicvhhe
[2] http://lijinjoseji.wordpress.com/2008/02/29/testng-56-and-junit-44-which-framework-you-will-choose-for-unit-testing/