harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Salishev" <sergey.i.salis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiMark benchmark contribution
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:38:49 GMT
Hi Nathan,

Besides the biz word, the philosophical concept of Web 2.0 is that content
is created or modified by user feedback. It's different from original Web
concept where content exists independent of user. So the term Web 2.0.

By this definition the Wiki is clearly the Web 2.0 technology. And I should
note it's one of the technologies which shaped the concept. Of course the
first Wiki were developed before the term Web 2.0 was coined in.

--
Thanks.
Sergey.