harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mackie Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [harmony-demo1] Purpose of Basic Borders Test?!
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:01:04 GMT
The Metal L&F does not check the colour profile.

Because of this I submitted a patch to correct the metal L&F colors to match
with the test. But still I feel the test is inconsistent because it checks
different colours at different points for the same component which causes
the test to fail.

Also, the purpose is not to test the metal L&F but Basic L&F? Should the
tests be cancelled off?

Regards,

Tharindu