harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mackie Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a single module
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 06:50:53 GMT
I followed Alexei Zakahrov's steps to solve this and got the changes working
in less than a minute -

from classlib trunk - ant -Dbuild.module=swing build-java
from top level trunk - ant assemble-artifacts

then cp working_classlib/deploy/jdk/jre/lib/boot/swing*
target/hdk/jdk/jre/lib/boot/

Regards,

Tharindu