harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiMark benchmark contribution
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:34:53 GMT
Hi, Sergey.

That's a good thing for performance research in the field of scripting
performance. I think we should accept it and use it, as the more
benchmarks we have the more performance improvements opportunities we
can explore.

BTW, haven't you profiled WikiMark on Harmony? What was the main
bottleneck there? 80% looks pretty close to jump in to RI performance
on this benchmark.

Thanks,
Aleksey.