harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My first submission! java.lang.ThreadLocal
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:36:38 GMT
Hi Tim,

Sorry for being inactive this week, got a lot of new business.
I'm going to follow up with the patches later this week.

P.P. Inspired by Bob, I had also played with hashcode implementation
and have the boosts on current IdentityHashMap implementation too
(leaving it open-addressed).

Thanks,
Aleksey.