harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [Result] Accept contribution of javap tool (HARMONY-1680)
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:30:49 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> It's taken a while to track down the paperwork for this contribution,
> but now it is all logged and the code is ready for importing into SVN.
>
> Please vote as to whether we should accept the contribution of the javap
> disassembler tool (HARMONY-1680) into the Harmony project.
>
> I encourage everyone to express their opinion by casting a vote:
>
> [ ] +1  Yes, accept the contribution
>
> [ ]  0  Don't care either way
>
> [ ] -1  No, don't accept the contribution.
>         Please give a reason :
>
> The vote will remain open for a minimum of 72hrs.

I think we have got all the votes we are going to get on this one, so
I'll conclude it:

+1 from Mark, Oliver, Sian, Alexey P., Pavel, Gregory, Ilya, Alexei Z.,
Nathan, Jim, Chunrong, Stepan, Jimmy, Sean, and Tim.

No other votes were cast - so it passes.

I'll handle bringing it into our SVN.

Regards,
Tim