harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Migration to testNG?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 06:08:49 GMT
Hi,

Matcher and Assumptions are great ideas! Thanks Nathan.
They would be very helpful for our new test cases. But I notice that
Junit 4.4 doesn't support group which is very important feature for
both old tests and new tests. We can partition our test suite and run
them separately. It's make our tests more flexible and configurable,
and it's the main reason we discuss to migrate to TestNG long time ago.

Best Regards,
Regis.