harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Migration to testNG?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 05:51:34 GMT
Hi,

It's interesting, I'm in.

I agree that we need a new branch to do this, and luni module may be the
most
complex module, i think, if we migrate luni successfully, other modules
will become
easier, but is it too hard to startup? I prefer to pick up a small and
simple module
at first step, for example prefs, if it's ok, we can go further and faster.

Best Regards,
Regis.