harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] svn up errors?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:38:57 GMT
I see a similar thing, with regular failures updating concurrent. Oddly
it seems to be fine when there are no or only minimal classlib updates,
but fails if there are longer updates beforehand. No idea why this would
make a difference! If either of the solutions you propose fixes the
problem, then I'm +1 for it.

Regards,
Oliver

--