harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [microemulator] Re: svn commit: r660326 [1/17] - in /harmony/enhanced/microemulator
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:48:31 GMT
Bartek Teodorczyk wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Following the successful vote to accept the HARMONY-5742 contribution, I
>> have made the initial checkin of the microemulator code into the enhanced
>> area of the SVN repository.
>>
> I'm very happy about the results of voting and finally checkin into
> Harmony repository.

Sorry that I had to disappear for a while just after doing that, but
'yes', good to see it get committed.

>> Thanks once again to Bartek, Vlad, and Michael for the exciting
>> contribution.  I'm looking forward to working with you and others on the
>> codebase, via this dev list and the JIRA system.
>>
> We (initial microemulator team) are open for answering any questions
> that may pop up while integrating microemulator with the Harmony.

I'm hoping for more than answers <g>  You guys are the experts so go
ahead and start to integrate the code and continue your good work.

It would be easiest if you prefix your JIRAs with [microemulator] (or
equivalent) so they are easily differentiated.  Also feel free to
suggest 'structural changes' to the repository layout on this dev list,
or new categories in JIRA, etc. etc. to make things easier for you.

People will join in as they see you working and get a sense of what is
being done.

Regards,
Tim