harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building a single module
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 01:14:26 GMT
I'd suggest copying 'target/hdk/*' to 'working_classlib/deploy' and then
doing the module only build in 'working_classlib' without the 'hy.jdk'
property.

This is how I usually do it. I last did this on Windows Vista, so the
command I used was "robocopy /mir target/hdk working_classlib/deploy". I
can't remember the exact syntax on linux; i always have to look it up.

-Nathan