harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Migration to testNG?
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:31:25 GMT
Like I mentioned in another reply; exclusions for failing tests are bad. The
only real requirement here is for separate invocation for 'bootclasspath
tests (api)', 'impl tests' and 'os-specific' tests.

As for that wiki page you mentioned - Are there really issues, beyond the
failed exclusions, that is. I contend that if it didn't resolve the issues,
that's because it was fully implemented. Not every project needs to follow
the conventions, but it seems like only one or two of the class library
modules do use it; 'luni' and ???.

-Nathan