harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Class template or format
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:25:55 GMT

AndrĂ¡s wrote:

> I'm making a new tool, policytool (as my GSoC2008 project).  Is there
> a class template available for this or I can just use the format of
> the existing classes?
> For example the copyright comments at the beginning of all classes?

(Aside: In line with ASF policy, they are license comments rather than a
copyright comments.  Copyright details are in NOTICE files.)

There isn't a template.  Try to use 4-character indentation and no tabs
and obviously include the header.

For the org.apache.harmony.tools.policytool.Main class you
might want to start from one of the existing tools in the
working_jdktools/modules/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/tools
directory of the federated build.

Regards,
 Mark.