harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Class template or format
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:25:55 GMT

AndrĂ¡s wrote:
> I'm making a new tool, policytool (as my GSoC2008 project).  Is there
> a class template available for this or I can just use the format of
> the existing classes?
> For example the copyright comments at the beginning of all classes?

(Aside: In line with ASF policy, they are license comments rather than a
copyright comments.  Copyright details are in NOTICE files.)

There isn't a template.  Try to use 4-character indentation and no tabs
and obviously include the header.

For the org.apache.harmony.tools.policytool.Main class you
might want to start from one of the existing tools in the
directory of the federated build.

View raw message