harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] svn up errors?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:02:13 GMT

Frequently I see errors when running "svn up" in classlib/trunk where
the classlib up works but the concurrent external fails with:

  Fetching external item into 'modules/concurrent/standard'
  svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
  svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://svn.apache.org)

Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?  Anyone any idea why?  I'm
not really sure when it started happening but it has been doing it for
quite a while now.  It would be good to fix it - perhaps by changing the
external to use https or maybe the new svn.eu.apache.org server.

Regards,
-Mark.