harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [testing] Classlib tests don't generate full report
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 12:00:24 GMT
I'm trying to do some testing for M6, but for some reason although running
the classlib tests works, it then doesn't generate the report at the end.
I've left it for over an hour, so I don't think it's just being slow.  Has
anyone seen this before, or can anyone suggest a workaround so that I can
see what the failures are?

Thanks,

Sian

--