harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [tools] Javap contribution (HARMONY-1680)
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 09:06:01 GMT
Well it doesn't look like there were many objections to this even if there's
not overwhelming support :-)

I'm not sure of the process now - do we need to have a formal vote?

Or would it be best to wait until after M6 in case anyone else does have an
opinion that they haven't had time to express?

Thanks,

Sian