harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][concurrent] how do we fix concurrent?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 10:40:41 GMT
Foilks,
there is an issue HARMONY-5807, Apache Hadoop cannot compile on
Harmony due to non-generic signature in concurrent package. The issue
seems trivial to fix, but how should we handle it given this is
external code?

FYI, JAPI report shows there are 3 issues in total [1]:

interface java.util.concurrent.Delayed: implements
java.lang.Comparable<java.util.concurrent.Delayed> in JDK_5.0, but
implements raw java.lang.Comparable in Harmony_5.0
method java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.clone(): throws
java.lang.CloneNotSupportedException in JDK_5.0, but doesn't throw
java.lang.CloneNotSupportedException in Harmony_5.0
method java.util.concurrent.PriorityBlockingQueue.comparator(): type
java.util.Comparator<? super T> in JDK_5.0, but type
java.util.Comparator in Harmony_5.0

[1] http://people.apache.org/~smishura/latest-harmony-japi.html#pkg_java_util_concurrent

--
Alexey