harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Java ME contribution
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 15:31:37 GMT
Hello folks,

This micro-emulator is a masterpiece. I believe Harmony will become
stronger by accepting this contribution. I look into the archive and
have got a question concerning a NOTICE file. There was a recent
discussion on the list concerning the NOTICE file proper usage [1].
Should we place author names on a credits page [2] instead?

I'm also preparing a short note for the private@ list which may be
worth to be addressed before a checkout.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/rdvfmlmqufls6xr2
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/People

--
With best regards,