harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M6 candidate (r653525) testing status.
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 10:39:14 GMT
Sean,
This is a big piece of work, and it even includes a script for file
copying and adding. Thank you!

I'm very interested. Are there any other ways to approach the problem
other than duplicating the test case for two platforms, inverting
assertions for one of them and triplicating the test set up? Do you
understand what does this test check? Could you guess the spirit of
the specification? How RI behaves for this test case for these
platforms? What are benefits of this solution compared to test
removal, test exclusion for one platform, and runtime platform check
in the test body?

With best regards,
Alexei