harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Weerasinghe" <manjula...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC proposal accepted
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 05:50:16 GMT
Hi friends,

I couldn't proceed my previously selected GSoC project for developing javaws
& HtmlConverter tools. I was not eleigible for contributing for that project
(java tools) due to Harmony Contributor Policy (ACQ).

So now I'm working on a new project as my GSoC project and glad to say it is
also a another Harmony project. My new project is developing a graphical
front-end for Harmony memory management and my mentor is Xiao-feng Li.

I'm currently studying about my new project and hope to start developing
ASAP with the help of Xiao-feng Li. It is glad to again work with Harmony,
and I hope you all will help me to complete my project successfully.

thanks & regards,
Manjula

--
මංජුල අමරබන්දු වීරසිංහ