harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Pavlenko" <andrey.a.pavle...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M6 candidate (r653525) testing status.
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 12:41:46 GMT
Please see my comments below concerning to the functional suite:

Old regressions on all platforms:

  api.java.security.F_KeyFactoryTest_01

    HARMONY-4857 : Bug in third-party component, regression introduced in M3

  api.java.text.MessageFormat

    HARMONY-5430 : regression caused by migration to ICU

  api.java.util.jar.Manifest

    HARMONY-5473 : regression introduced by the fix

  api.java.beans.beancontext.BeanContextTest

    regression caused by changes in locale data

New regressions on all platforms:

  api.java.beans.persistence (2) – regression in the beans module

  reg.vm.btest5625 – intermittent, not reproducible manually

• Windows_x86: + 1 failure

  Regression:

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0030 – VM crash,
more investigations required

  Not regression (started to fail on M5):

    jit.HLO.devirt.Runtime.RuntimeExtend1

• Linux_x86: +8 failures

  Regression:

    java.math.F_BigIntegerMatrixMultiplyTest_01 – Timeout, not reproducible

    api.java.rmi.basicexception – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.rmi.basicregistry – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_AlgorithmParametersTest_01 – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_SecureRandomTest_02 – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_SecureRandomTest_04 – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_SecureRandomTest_05 – regression HARMONY-5823

  Intermittent(?):

    api.java.net.ServerSocket

• Windows_x86_64: +8 failures

  Regression since M4:

    jpda.jdwp.scenario.ST07

  Not regression (started to fail on M5):

    jit.HLO.devirt.Runtime.RuntimeExtend1

  Regression since M3,looked intermittent in M4-M5 but it stably fails

    jit.HLO.inline.ControlFlow.IfElse.IfElse1 – looks like issue in test

    reg.vm.btest5717 – timeout, the test is too heavy

    reg.vm.btest7214 – looks like issue in test

  Failed on M3 too, (Andrey said might be issue with the test)

    reg.vm.btest6353

  Intermittent(?):

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0003

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0021

    reg.jit.btest4318

• Linux_x86_64:

  Regressions:

    api.java.math.F_BigIntegerMatrixMultiplyTest_01 – Timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.rmi.basicexception – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.rmi.basicregistry – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_AlgorithmParametersTest_01 – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_SecureRandomTest_02 – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_SecureRandomTest_04 – regression HARMONY-5823

    api.java.security.F_SecureRandomTest_05 – regression HARMONY-5823

    reg.jit.btest6569 – not reproducible manually

  Regression since M4

    jpda.jdwp.scenario.ST07

    reg.jit.btest4318 – timeout, not reproducible manually

  Failed on M3 too, (Andrey said might be issue with the test)

    reg.vm.btest6353

  Intermittent(?):

    api.java.math.F_BigIntegerExtEuclidTest_01 – timeout, not reproducible

    api.java.math.F_BigIntegerRSATest_01 – timeout, not reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0001 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0003 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0003 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0007 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0011 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0015 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0016 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0022 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0028 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0040 – timeout, not
reproducible

    api.java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObjectReadObject0041 – timeout, not
reproducible

    reg.jit.btest1487 – not reproducible

    reg.vm.btest6008 – not reproducible

    reg.vm.btest7006 – not reproducible