harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Re: svn commit: r655779 [1/2] - in /harmony/standard/site: docs/ docs/subcomponents/drlvm/ xdocs/ xdocs/subcomponents/drlvm/
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 09:18:04 GMT
Hi,
A small clarification:
There are two ways to add new content, both reside in xdocs.
1) write all you have to say in an HTML file, then write a simple XML file
to wrap it up.
2) writer in XML directly
Historically, we used the first approach with longer docs because they're
easier to edit with free HTML editors, than XML content + those docs often
came with code contributions, and could act as standalone documents. Now I
guess every author decides what's best for them.

--
Cheers,
Nadya