harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare r653525 as M6.
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 09:40:14 GMT
On 5/14/08, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/7/08, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Here is r653525 snapshot testing status. Briefly, there are several
> > failures: some of them are intermittent (many in functional suite)
> > and/or known issues (i.e there is JIRA for tracking, some of them are
> > quite old). Also there are several new regressions (sigh, as usual
> > :-() for investigation if they are blockers for M6 or not.
> >
> > Please add your comments and clarifications.
> >

> If there are no more comments I'm going to start voting to declare the
> snapshot as M6 milestone build.

The testing cycle for r653525 [1] was completed. And most of test
results were evaluated [2].

As usual - there are some issues that should be fixed but none of them
look critical. In case if you think that a particular issue is a
blocker for M6 please speak up.

So should we declare r653525 build as M6 milestone and unfroze the
trunk for active code development?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r653525/index.html
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200805.mbox/%3c6e47b64f0805070304l38845ee0se01fb93fbfc05586@mail.gmail.com%3e

Thanks,