harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M6] [Test Failure] Commit fix for pack200 test failure?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 10:15:05 GMT
On 5/8/08, Sian January <sianjanuary@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've just noticed there's a pack200 test failing, both on my machine and on
> the build machine.  I'd like to check in a fix - it should be fairly low
> risk as none of the other modules depend on pack200.  Does that sound ok?

I assume that the risk is low but I expect that the issue is not
critical. So I'd suggest waiting till the end of test results
evaluation. If there are other issues for fixing/committing then I
think it is OK to commit the fix for pack200 and repeat full testing
again. Otherwise, I'd release r653525 as M6 without the fix for
pack200 - IMHO one not critical issue shouldn't hold M6 milestone
release.

Thanks,
Stepan.