harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mackie Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RasterTest failure fixed
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 12:41:06 GMT
I went through that before the change. When the buffer is small a
RastorException: Data Buffer too small is thrown, which prevents the
expected ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException from being thrown. But when the Data
Buffer's size is increased the expected exception is thrown.

If I'm not mistaken the purpose of this test is to test getPixels() function
with the Integer.MAX_VALUE, as mentioned in [1], not the Data Buffer size.

--
Regards,

Tharindu