harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Berezhniuk" <ilya.berezhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Re: svn commit: r655779 [1/2] - in /harmony/standard/site: docs/ docs/subcomponents/drlvm/ xdocs/ xdocs/subcomponents/drlvm/
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 12:14:50 GMT
Mark,

AFAIU, .xml files in xdocs contain some info for building the page
into the whole site, but major part of .xml is a simple HTML written
with different mark-up.

So the change you see in this commit is a combination of small .xml
with required service info, and .html included using <docinclude>.
Both these files will turn into single .html in 'docs'; as I
understand, the result after anakia processing is almost the same as
for single .xml.

Another reason is existing HTML document - for example,
"NCAI_spec.html" is a slightly modified copy of
"vm/vmcore/src/ncai/NCAI.html".

Thanks,
Ilya.