harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [microemulator] Re: svn commit: r660326 [1/17] - in /harmony/enhanced/microemulator
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 22:56:38 GMT
Following the successful vote to accept the HARMONY-5742 contribution,
I have made the initial checkin of the microemulator code into the
enhanced area of the SVN repository.

Thanks once again to Bartek, Vlad, and Michael for the exciting
contribution.  I'm looking forward to working with you and others on the
codebase, via this dev list and the JIRA system.

(I'm about to disappear for a few days but there are many committers
here who can help tweak things, e.g. maybe we want a microemulator/trunk
directory?)

Regards,
Tim

tellison@apache.org wrote:
> Author: tellison
> Date: Mon May 26 15:20:19 2008
> New Revision: 660326

> Log:
> Initial checkin of HARMONY-5742 (Java microemulator contribution)
>
> Added:
>     harmony/enhanced/microemulator/
<snip>