harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [announce] New committers: Alexei, Chunrong, Igor, Ilya, Pavel, and Sean!
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 10:12:07 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC, I am delighted to welcome six new
committers to the project :

   Alexei Fedotov,
   Chunrong Lai,
   Igor Stolyarov,
   Ilya Berezhniuk,
   Pavel Rebriy, and
   Xiao Xia (Sean) Qiu

All six of them have made sustained, high quality contributions to the
project both in the codebase and in the community discussions.

Congratulations, your committership is well-deserved!

We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
see anything missing.

You should each have already received your new committer account
information. As has become the tradition for Harmony, please update the
committers page on the website with your own information. That should
be a good (and harmless) exercise to test if everything is working.

Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter

The Apache Harmony PMC