harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools] Javap contribution (HARMONY-1680)
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 11:33:09 GMT
Sian January wrote:
> Well it doesn't look like there were many objections to this even if there's
> not overwhelming support :-)

I support bringing this in, just catching up on the tasks!

> I'm not sure of the process now - do we need to have a formal vote?

Since this is 'repurposed' code we need to bring it in through the IP
clearance process.  That means checking the documentation, calling a
formal vote, and getting the nod from the incubator PMC.

I'm happy to shepherd it through the process - before trying to get back
to doing some coding <g>.

> Or would it be best to wait until after M6 in case anyone else does have an
> opinion that they haven't had time to express?

That bit took care of itself ;-)

Regards,
Tim