harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] Accept Java ME contribution (HARMONY-5742)
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 10:08:04 GMT
All the paperwork is now in place for this contribution, and people have
had plenty of time to review it and raise any issues.  So I would like
to put it to the vote that we accept this contribution into the enhanced
area of the repository, subject to the code amendments detailed on the
HARMONY-5742 issue to date.

I encourage everyone to express their opinion by casting a vote [1]:

[ ] +1  Yes, accept the contribution

[ ]  0  Don't care either way

[ ] -1  No, don't accept the contribution.
         Please give a reason :

The vote will remain open for a minimum of 72hrs.

[1] all opinions are valued though I remind you that only PMC member
votes are binding in the final assessment.

Regards,
Tim