harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Java ME contribution
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 08:15:33 GMT
Thank you for your diligent analysis Alexei.

Unless there are any other concerns or comments pending from anyone I
will call for the vote on accepting the contribution with the amendments
detailed here [1]

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5742?focusedCommentId=12598218#action_12598218

Regards,