harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [announce] New Harmony PMC members
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 21:21:24 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC I'm delighted to announce that the
ASF Board have approved our recommendation to add the following people
to the Harmony PMC:

  Egor Pasko
  Jimmy Lv
  Mikhail Fursov
  Pavel Pervov
  Sian January
  Tony Wu
  Vasily Zakharov

Each of these committers has demonstrated a sustained capability,
commitment and alignment with the goals and aspirations of the project.

As PMC members they become jointly responsible for the legal,
procedural, general project code and community oversight that they have
so amply exhibited so far.

Please join me in welcoming the new PMC members!