harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Java ME contribution
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 10:55:29 GMT
Are we ready to vote on this contribution?

I have done the due diligence on the ASF IP clearance [1].  If any one
needs more time to evaluate the contribution before we vote just let me
know, otherwise I'll start the vote.

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/harmony-5742-contribution-microemu-teodorczyk.html

Regards,