harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [tools] Javap contribution (HARMONY-1680)
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:28:40 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have been looking at the javap contribution from Dmitry Kononov in
HARMONY-1680 and I think it would be good to include this in Harmony.  It
requires a little bit of work to fit it into the jdktools project and rename
it to javap (it's currently ijp), but not very much.  I would be happy to
bring this in if there are no objections.

What do people think?

Thanks,

Sian

--