harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] removing people names from sources
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:28:08 GMT
I prefer to remove them too.  I think there are files in Harmony that could
end up with 10 or more names in otherwise, which just seems silly.  Also
since we don't have all the original authors names it would look a bit
biased towards the people who start adding them later on, which doesn't seem
entirely fair.  The SVN history combined with JIRA is normally enough to
tell who wrote a particular file.

--
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.