harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: federated build, classlib build - what am I doing wrong
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 05:35:53 GMT
2008/4/29, Nathan Beyer <nbeyer@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello, Nathan,
> > Your sequence is a pretty robust one. I believe that things are enough
>

> Apparently not, since it fails to work. :)

I recall we chewed this theme few months ago but nothing has changed since then.
As long as you do full build of classlib, hythread native library is
rebuilt (even if you did not touch relevant sources) and replaces
drlvm's one (in deploy/jdk/jre/bin) thus drlvm fails. Alexei does only
partial build and it works unless includes hythread.
But I wonder why classlib natives are rebuilt each time.

Regards,
Alexey