harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc][port] Porting Module document updated
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:50:30 GMT
2008/4/24, Nadya Morozova <nad.morozova@googlemail.com>:
> And a side question: are we ok with having the info in the source code?
> should i move the info to the website?

IMO this should be consistent in the first place; as we have most
other docs on site, this one better be moved there too. Moreover
Developer's Guide refers to missing "Porting Layer description
document" - probably this one was meant.
OTOH I must admit the doc is somewhat scrappy yet, not really informative.

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Nadya Morozova <nad.morozova@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Alexey,
> > Could you please log the outdated bits to the JIRA issue? I got the info
> > from Andrey Y., and he seemed well-informed on the current implementation.
> > Probably, between creating the patch and its commit, the code has changed :)
> > If you were more specific at what needs to be changed, we can do so quickly.

I know I was not very constructive in that comment, so already
committed a quick fix at r651210.

> > About the crash handler, I think we have a fresh document: Universal Crash
> > and Signals Handler at
> > http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/crash_handler.html.

I overlooked this one, thanks!
(and static menu sucks, especially when browsing documentation :( )

Regards,
Alexey