harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test][classlib] Does anyone meet all the failures with those SQL packages?
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:28:11 GMT
Integrity testing [1] shows 1 failure in SQL (+7 failures in other modules) :

Test:  testUpdateAsciiStream
Class:  org.apache.harmony.sql.tests.internal.rowset.CachedRowSetStreamTest
 junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<和谐> but was:<??>
 at org.apache.harmony.sql.tests.internal.rowset.CachedRowSetStreamTest.testUpdateAsciiStream(CachedRowSetStreamTest.java:787)
 at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)

BTW, classlib tests are "RED" since mid-February, does anyone care to
fix or exclude problematic cases? Here is the current list:

error  testRead org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.jar.ManifestTest
error  testGetAttribute
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanImplTest
error  testGetCollectionUsage
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.tests.java.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanTest
failure  testStart org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.ProcessBuilderTest
failure  test_ConstructorI
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest
failure  test_ConstructorLjava_util_TimeZone
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.GregorianCalendarTest
failure  test_ConstructorLjava_util_TimeZoneLjava_util_Locale
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.GregorianCalendarTest
failure  testUpdateAsciiStream
org.apache.harmony.sql.tests.internal.rowset.CachedRowSetStreamTest

[1] http://people.apache.org/~varlax/harmony-integrity/

--
Alexey