harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][repos] Benchmark repository
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 04:37:15 GMT
2008/4/16, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com>:
> Is it possible to integrate into BTI? if not we can consider the enhanced/tools/

There is one already in drlvm trunk, see working_vm/src/test/microbenchmark.
There is no infrastructure around, it is mere store holder for now.
Feel free to add benches there, they are not intended to be
VM-specific.

Re integration to BTI, this would require fair amount of efforts and
usage model is not clear to me.