harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] why so many duplicates?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 04:02:20 GMT
09 Apr 2008 16:44:43 +0400, Egor Pasko <egor.pasko@gmail.com>:
> On the 0x41E day of Apache Harmony Egor Pasko wrote:
> > Hey, Alexey (Varlamov),
> >
> > we have:
> > common_resources/build/depends.properties
> > working_vm/make/depends.properties
> >
> > both with same definitions for cpptasks. Why?
> >
> > and we have another depends.properties to kill my brains:
> > common_resources/make/depends.properties

The common_resources/build/* is deprecated, remains until jdktools
build is not updated to use common_resources/make/* (I know I promised
to do it, will do my best for M6).

> > just tried to replace the gone download of cpptasks-1.0b4 to
> > cpptasks-1.0b5, but failed :)
> >
> > unzip complains being not able to unzip to non-existing temp file,
> > dunno why

That must be due to missing cpptasks.jar inside of cpptasks-1.0b5.zip,
the last appeared to be src only release. When we decide to upgrade,
more proper would be hosting pre-built jar in our standard repo, I
believe.

> > I love this game
Wanna ride? Go jump in! I know you're brave guy ;)

> ping? :)
>
> ...common_resources/build/depends.xml:413: Can't get
> http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ant-contrib/cpptasks-1.0b4.zip
> to ...

Looks like that mirror is no more. Updated url at revision: 646635.
Thanks!

--
Alexey